Advanced CheckSum Verifier is a comprehensive but easy-to-use application that will quickly calculate and verify MD5 and SFV checksum.
It is intended for check of the data integrity, and for revealing of the changed, removed or damaged files.
Uses a the MD5SUM utility format for MD5 checksum and SFV format for CRC32 checksum files.
Advanced CheckSum Verifier will allow you to be sure that files recorded to CD-R(W), or copied over a network are an exact copy of initial files.
Or simply to check up, what files have changed. It is especially effective, when it is necessary to check up many files and/or the ramified folders tree.
During updating the checksums, in each folder will be created the file with the predefined name, or, if specified, for each file in folder will be created separate file with additional extension.
This files is called "checksum file", and in this files will be saved the checksum values of the file(s) in a folder.
During verification the checksums, values saved in this files compares with the current checksum values of files and the warns, if they do not match. Warnings are given also if files are absent, or on the contrary, in the folder have appeared new files.
Here are some key features of "Advanced CheckSum Verifier":
· Recursive processing the subfolders
· Setting a mask for selection of files for processing
· Setting a mask for selection of checksum files
· Five ways of creating the checksum files
· The detailed protocol of processing
· Supporting the MD5SUM (Message Digest number 5) file format
· Supporting the SFV (Simple File Verification - CRC32) format
· Remembers all settings and automatically restores them at the next launch
· Support the command line parameters (start with /? for help)
· Very simple and convenient graphic interface
· Very small and fast (written fully on WinAPI)
· 30 days trial
Download Advanced CheckSum Verifier 1.5.0 Build 167 Free
Tags: checksum verifier , verify checksum , MD5 verifier , checksum , verify , verifier , ,
files, ·, checksum, file, format, processing, checksum verifier, values, verifier, check, folder, sfv, simple, values files, checksum values, checksum values files, saved, format ·, mask, created, setting, crc32, checksums, md5sum, each