The X12 Parser allows you to convert X12 837 claims or 835 remittance files into a CSV or XML file. It is designed to be used either on the desktop or can be called from another application to convert an X12 file into a CSV file.
Model C1D0F252 X12 Parser can also be used to display and print the contents of standard ANSI x12 837, 835, 277, 864 and 997 files in a comprehensive format.
837 Health Care Claims
277 Claim Status
835 Remittance Advice
997 Functional Acknowledgement
864 Informational Report
Data is displayed in context sensitive screens relative to their transaction set.
Here are some key features of "Model C1D0F252 X12 Parser":
· Can be run from another application using the input file name as a parameter.
· Export 837 or 835 files to CSV or XML
· Generate CMS-2500 from 837 file
· Generate 276 claims status request from 837 file
· Generate a single claim 837 X12 file form an 837 file that contains several claims.
· Format X12 files to text, .rtf, .pdf and .html
· View or Print Listings of Claims
· View or Print Data Sheet of Individual Claims
· View or Print Listings of Remittance
· View or Print Data Sheet of Remittance
· View or Print Functional Acknowledgements
· View or Print X12 Data in segmented lines
· Load 997 transactions on top of 837 claims transactions for Line Level Identification of error information.
· Configurable screen display fields
· Configurable print and listing fields
· HIPAA Compliant X12 Version 4010 and 4010A
· 30 days trial
X12 Parser convert X12 837 claims convert to CSV parser converter x12
Download Model C1D0F252 X12 Parser 1.16B-01 Free